Co-ops, community ownership and democracy
- Prioritise and promote co-ops and community or public ownership over private business.
- Promote democracy with 1 person 1 vote.
- Let local people make decisions.
Community wealth building
Environment, climate change and the 'Green New Deal'
- Put the environment at the heart of the economy.
- Empower people to promote sustainable practices.
- Instigate a Green New Deal creating well paid jobs in new green industries, transitioning our energy system and building new infrastructure.
Zero waste and the 'circular economy'
- Aim for zero waste and the circular economy.
- Keep products and materials in use.
- Regenerate natural systems.
- Design systems and physical objects built to last.
Equality and fundamental human rights
- Provide key assets such as water, food, housing, healthcare, education and internet free as fundamental human rights.
- Create and promote robust equality, diversity and inclusion policies including access to healthcare etc.
- Eliminate inequality.